Monday, February 14, 2011

Raise Your Glass To...

There are some thing I want to get off my chest. It occurs to me sometimes that I am liked by men mostly because of my breasts; yep breasts, boobs etc.

It has been demostrated time and time again  and I understand that my breasts come first before my brain and some men with probably like me better without the brains (I think I think too much sometimes)


http://www.cartoonstock.com

So in honour of 14th February (I dislike it day because of what some people make it represent; mostly lust), show me some love and raise your glasses, cups, bottles and any thing that has a drink in it to, BREASTS! and the women who spot them (and some men too)!

4 comments:

  1. Interesting stuff you write about. I already like the way you think - ORIGINAL. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh! I have been stalking your blog for the longest. :)
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, i totally love this post. sometimes, i wonder what men love about we the breastless chicks? well, i guess our charming personality have to make up for our lack of chest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. prettykay, you have something there about a charming personality. :) or maybe they are not into big boobs.

    ReplyDelete